1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill. We do not accept checks.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. All Creatures Veterinary understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular payment option for your family and pet, is insurance coverage.
The best time to purchase pet insurance is right after adopting a new pet from a shelter or rescue group, or bringing home that brand new puppy or kitten. This way, there is a minimal chance of our veterinarians finding a pre-existing condition that the insurance carrier may refuse to cover. Insurance coverage can be extremely valuable when unexpected accidents or illnesses result in an expensive trip to the ER. Another area where pet insurance can be very useful, is when your elderly dog or cat has a chronic medical condition that requires long term medications and laboratory testing. However, they must be enrolled in an insurance program, before developing age related arthritis and other illnesses.
We recommend evaluating and comparing insurance carriers. To help you do this, check out the website pet-insurance-university.com.
Not all pet insurance carriers will offer unlimited coverage. Fido, Healthy Paws, Nationwide and Trupanion are 4 insurance carriers that do provide unlimited annual claim amounts.
To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.
The #1 ranked pet insurance since 2015 (for 3 yrs) is Healthy Paws pet insurance.
website: www.healthypawspetinsurance.com (855)898-8991
We also recommend Trupanion pet insurance, www.trupanion.com (855)210-8749
Nationwide pet insurance includes exotic pet insurance for certain types of exotic pets and birds. website: www.petinsurance.com (855) 565-1213
Other pet insurance options include:
www.Embracepetinsurance.com (800) 511-9172
www.Petsbest.com (877) 738-7237